Your Overseas HomeYour property planning checklist
Below is the Your Overseas Home Property Planner. It reflects an approximate timeline of your property purchase. The steps in the planner will help you visualise all you need to do for a successful property purchase.
We have spent more than 15 years helping clients find and buy the right property and we want to make buying overseas as safe, easy and enjoyable as possible. The Property Planner is a result of the knowledge we have built from helping thousands of buyers to find their dream home.
Why not bookmark this planner right now, so you can return to it any time?
Track your progress by ticking off the steps. In each step you will find helpful links, articles and trusted contacts to assist you.
If at any point you wish to speak to us about your property journey or the planner itself, feel free to reach us on our freephone number 0808 252 7870 and we will be delighted to help you.
Happy property hunting!
Search for properties for sale overseas
- Check our property portal to see what’s available.
- Check your budget here and protect it from exchange rate changes.
- Make it even easier with our property finder service
Plan your viewing trip
- Download your free Viewing trip guide and ensure you are ready to view properties.
- Join the Viewing Trip club to claim the benefits.
- Explore the latest viewing trip offers.
- Regsiter for webinars for overseas viewing trip tips.
Register for your free currency account
- Register here and discuss your plans with a currency expert.
- Find out more about Smart Currency Exchange.
- Use our specialist budgeting tools.
Check your plans with a free Property Consultant
- Call us (at free or local rates).
- Drop us an email.
- Read other buyers' success stories
Find overseas property experts, including agents, property and visa lawyers, tax advisors and more.
- Search our experts' directory.
- Let us search for you.
Found the property and ready to buy?
- Pay your deposit.
- Lock in your exchange rate for completion.
- Find an English-speaking lawyer