Your Overseas home

Speak to a financial adviser

If you’re interested in saving both time and money, seek out an independent financial advisor. An IFA is highly qualified individual who provides unbiased advice throughout the buying process. They will give you information on tax, pensions, asset management, wills, retirement and more.


Your Overseas Home has a trusted network of IFAs who have specific experience helping UK homeowners and expats move overseas.


To contact our recommended IFA, simply complete the form below and one of our trusted advisors will be in touch.


Congratulations on being one step closer to buying abroad!

Get financial advice today

Get financial advice